I have developed another unhealthy (and costly) fashion obsession. My new thing is the loafer and/or driving shoe. At this point in time the smart-casual shoe of choice appears to be the boat shoe-a strong shoe that I respect. However,those in search of something a bit more preppy, refined and unique should definitely take a look at the shoes described below. Complete with fringes, bows, tassels these shoes seem to go well with jeans, smart trouser, causal trousers and shorts. Whats more, they leave room for a bit of a flash of a colour to come through if wearing well chosen socks, if like me, your socks vanish, they look equally well with no skin-provided you've thoroughly moisturized that area beforehand.
- Fargo Wedge 1 Penny Loafer by B Store- ASOS £90
- Tie Front Suede Driving Shoes by ASOS- ASOS £35
- Velvet Tassel Loafer by American Apparel- American Apparel £62
- Moccasin Suede Driving Shoe by Zara- Zara (In-store) £40
- Philippe 1 Nubuck Slip-On Shoes by Opening Ceremony- ASOS £97
- Leather Tie Front Moccasins by ASOS- ASOS £40